These terms and conditions apply to all registrations, applications for registration, maintenance, cancellation and disputes relating to the annual RiboClub meeting.
1) You agree, upon acceptance completing the online registration form to pay the full amount of the registration fees.
2) All prices are in Canadian dollars. Payment must be made only using the 'Payment Method' available on our website; it uses the PayPal services.
3) Payment must accompany all registration forms, and it may be made by credit card (MasterCard, VISA) or by PayPal transfer. Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
4) The participation fee includes attendance at all the conference and poster sessions, tutorials and other scientific and non-scientific events, continental breakfast (2), lunch (3) and dinner (1), one banquet, and hotel reservation for the following nights:
Monday, September 19, 2016
Tuesday, September 21, 2016
5) You are responsible for ensuring that your registration information is complete and accurate, and is kept current.
6) All requested talks will be evaluated by committee. Selected speakers will be contacted shortly after selection. If your presentation was not selected for a talk, therefore it will be selected for the poster session.
7) A few moments after you have registered online, you will receive a confirmation email with a detailed registration summary. A complete confirmation of your registration, including username and password will be sent by email.
8) Cancellations are non-refundable. No substitutions (replacing one registrant name for another) are allowed.
9) RiboClub Society respects the rights and privacy of personal information that you provide to us during your registration. This personal information will be used to identify registrants, track progress and for management issues. Personal information held by RiboClub Society may also be used for future communications and announcements.
10) You agree that RiboClub society may refuse you access to the site, or revoke your access privileges at any time, without any penalty.
11) You agree to receive all future messages and correspondences in English
12) RiboClub society reserves the right to make changes to the program without prior notice.
13) RiboClub society tries to ensure that all information is as complete and accurate as reasonably possible at the time of its posting on the site. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. RiboClub society may also make improvements and/or changes in the services and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
14) THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR THE COMPLETNESS OF THE SERVICE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT ERROR, FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION.
15) NO ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT BY ANY PERSON AGAINST THE RIBOCLUB SOCIETY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY ANY REASON OR PURPOSE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELIANCE ON THE FUNCTIONING OF SERVICE.